Saturday 24 October 2009

personal statements

Alot of people at my school are getting real worked up about personal statements and applying to uni's. Not doing it on time and what not, finding it hard to write. Seems to me that if you're really passionate about something the words would come easily. They should just flow. Kinda glad I don't have to worry about this for another year tho. Because aside form all that, I have no idea what i want to do. I got 3 options. English, Film and Law.

I simply adore English and everything to do with it, but recently i've been thinking that it's becoming repetitive and mundane. I don't really need English if i did want to be a journalist or w.e. i could work my way up, but then i'd like to be a teacher.

I've always been interested in law. i dont know why, but i just seem to get it. and i think it would be pretty awesome to be a lawyer.

But film. I have completely fallen in love with at college. I adore it, and i used to want to be like,m a tech person, and now i want to do that even more. I'm looking into film schools atm, and it seems amazing.

So who knows what im gonna be doing. Luckily i got a year to decide.

I got a shit load of work to do for half-term tho. Maybe i shouldn't be writing on here...

No comments:

Post a Comment